If you’re a coach, and you haven’t yet done a webinar, you’re missing a MASSIVE leverage point in your business. If you’re not doing webinars enough read further …
Ronnie Nijmeh’s from plr.me, has published an epic blog post called: 12 Ingredients to the Ultimate Webinar: A Complete Guide (a lengthy post with over 6,400 words).
You probably already know that webinars can revolutionize your business in an incredibly short time. There is no better way to engage with your audience online than through webinars. But if you’re like most people, creating a webinar from scratch is daunting.
So if you’re wondering…
- How do you keep the audience’s attention until the end?
- How do you establish your credibility with your story without causing people to tune out?
- How do you identify with your audience so they immediately know, like, and trust you?
- How do you transition from the content to the pitch without feeling icky or awkward?
- How do you overcome objections from attendees?
- How do you pitch your offer without sounding hypey?
- What should you offer as a guarantee?
- What price points work well on webinars?
- All of this (and a TON more)…
…is answered in this epic post: “12 Key Ingredients to a $245,540.74 Webinar: A Complete Guide”
P.S. Remember to download the 14 pages “fill-in-the-blank” webinar template found on the page as well