One of the reports that is provided by PLR.me in the month of October 2017 is: “The Art of Loving Communication”. This report consists of 2158 words (about 10 pages), and it comes with a 2 pages Worksheets as well.
Below is an extract of the content in this report for your review:
Try these ways to show your love when you listen:
- Look at your partner when they’re talking. They’ll be pleased that they have your full attention. This action allows you to start off the conversation in a positive, respectful, and complimentary light – even when you’re not the one talking.
- Practice active listening. This is a type of listening that shows the other person you’re engaged in the conversation.
- Active listening can take many forms.
- Some examples of active listening include nodding your head, saying something in agreement, or asking questions to clarify their meaning.
- Show that you understand. Sometimes a smile or a nod is enough to show this. Other times you can show understanding by continuing the conversation and providing advice or tips.
- Avoid interruptions. Whether your phone goes off during a conversation, or you stop the speaker in the middle of a sentence, interruptions can be annoying and break down communication.
- Turn off your phones and other devices while you’re listening to your partner.
- Make the conversation a top priority.
Show how much you care by the way you listen. Your partner will notice the loving difference!
When you want to build a strong and healthy relationship with your partner, loving communication has to be a cornerstone.
Every word and action can be used to express love.
From daily habits to how you listen, you can use each moment to show your partner that you care about them.
Keep in mind that loving communication takes practice, so it may not happen in one day. Have fun as you practice and try new ideas together!
Over time, loving words and actions will become a natural part of your communication style. Your emotional bond will grow stronger as you show your love in these ways.